Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Joao Pedro Goncalves <jo...@co.sapo.pt> on 2000/12/14 16:29:15 UTC

[JOB OP] Job offers in Portugal and Brazil

We are employing perl, mod_perl and HTML::Mason people to work in
Portugal or Brazil.

In Portugal we are looking for people to work in SAPO.PT, the #1 Portal,
built in HTML::Mason, mod_perl
and apache modules in c. All our backend CPMS is written in Perl.

Our team is highly motivated, nice weather and nice beaches :).

XML, SQL, LDAP and CVS knowledges are a must.
Location: Lisbon

In Brazil we are looking for people to work in ZIP.NET, the portal with
greatest growth, and in my humble opinion,
a great challenge for mod_perl hackers. Currently we have 26 frontends
running mod_perl and HTML::Mason, also with
a backend completelly written in perl.

In Sao Paulo you'll have a chance to meet brazilian misteries (and
caipirinhas), while working in a high challenging
environment.

Please send questions and cv's to recrutamento@mail.sapo.pt

Thanks in advance.

--