Posted to user@flink.apache.org by mb...@gmail.com, mb...@gmail.com on 2019/03/11 17:43:08 UTC

Custom Partition/Task Placement Algorithm

Hi,

I am experimenting with Gelly and Graph partitioning.
I wanted to perform some experiments where I can control the placement of partitions of the graph. As far as I know there is no out of the box way of implementing such a capability in Flink.

So I am looking for guidance regarding the classes that I need to look into and potentially modify in order to implement custom data partition placement across the available cluster.

Thanks.

Regards,
Bilal