Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Lederrey <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/15 15:21:08 UTC

Surefire doesnt run my tests anymore

Hello !

I had my tests running correctly until this morning. Now the Surefire
pluin tells me "There are no tests to run". I checked the docs which
tell me that it should run the tests following the pattern
"*Test.java", which my tests follow.

If I run "mvn -Dtest=AbstractHibernateDaoTest test" (which is one of
my tests), the test is run correctly.

The only configuration of surefire I did is adding it to the reporting
section as :

<plugin>
    <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
</plugin>

I have this problem only on 1 of my projects, so it is most probably a
problem on my side, but I cant find what to look for ...

Any idea welcomed !

Guillaume

--
Jabber : gehel@amessage.ch