Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by DasHeap <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/04 23:21:04 UTC

Lucene Web Demo

Another newcomer to Lucene here. I've got the Lucene web demo up and running
on my test server. The indexing and search functions are working perfect.
The problem I'm running regards the format of urls  to found objects.

for instance lucene will return a hit like this:
'/Library/Apache2/htdocs/foo.doc'  with a url along the lines of: '
http://10.128.116.11:8080/Library/Apache2/htdocs/foo.doc'

But What I'd like to have it return is: 'http://10.128.116.11/foo.doc'

Can anyone point me in the right direction of what I need to edit.

Thanks ahead of time. My head is all spinney from getting this running
today.

-Heap