Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by mat <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/09 20:43:37 UTC

Mina token

Hi all,

In order to check if the socket connection is still alive, i need to at a
token between client and server. I just wonder in mina how can I add this?
Maybe how can I combine this with session idle function already had in mina.
Thanks.

Re: Mina token

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.
Great. I will try that. Thanks a lot.

Re: Mina token

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Yes, It's what I ususaly do.

Re: Mina token

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi, there

Re: Mina token

Posted by Eero Nevalainen <ee...@indagon.com>.

Re: Mina token

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 4/10/07, mat <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. Trustin
>
> However, is it already in the mina1.0.2? BTW, can I implement my own
> protocol for ping-pong purpose?

It's not included to the official distribution yet.  Of course, you
could implement yours, too.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--