Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/29 19:14:52 UTC

[VOTE] Add Daniel Jue as Tapestry Committer

I try to pay attention to whose active in the community: on the wiki,
in the mailing lists, on JIRA.  Daniel Jue's name is one that comes up
frequently. I've chatted with him on the sideband, and he's interested
in helping Tapestry with the creation of new components, new "Ajax
Goodies", and improving the look and feel of Tapestry.  And I'm sure
once he gets more under the covers, he'll find other areas to address.

Vote to run for three days. Lazy consensus (at least three +1's, no
-1's).  Binding votes from Tapestry PMC members.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: [VOTE] Add Daniel Jue as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Robert

[SUCCESS] Add Daniel Jue as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the team, Daniel.  Please read the following:

http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter

and get that CLA put together.

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Jesse Kuhnert: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1
Marcus Schulte: +1

Non-Binding votes:

Robert Zeigler: +1
Kevin Menard: +1
Igor Droblazko: +1
Ben Dotte: +1
Davor Hrg: +1
Filip S. Adamsen: +1

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

--
Kevin

On 1/29/08 1:14 PM, in article
ecd0e3310801291014q4dbd2159ib0b752f51343d578@mail.gmail.com, "Howard Lewis

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.
Andreas Andreou: +1 (binding)

On Jan 29, 2008 11:13 PM, Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Davor Hrg +1(non-binding)
>

> On Jan 29, 2008 9:41 PM, Ben Dotte <be...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ben Dotte: +1 (non-binding)
> >

> > On Jan 29, 2008 2:23 PM, Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Igor Drobiazko: +1 (non-binding)

> > > --
> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > Igor Drobiazko

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

Re: [VOTE] Add Daniel Jue as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
Davor Hrg +1(non-binding)

Posted by Ben Dotte <be...@gmail.com>.
Ben Dotte: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Igor Drobiazko: +1 (non-binding)

On Jan 29, 2008 7:14 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I try to pay attention to whose active in the community: on the wiki,
> in the mailing lists, on JIRA.  Daniel Jue's name is one that comes up
> frequently. I've chatted with him on the sideband, and he's interested
> in helping Tapestry with the creation of new components, new "Ajax
> Goodies", and improving the look and feel of Tapestry.  And I'm sure
> once he gets more under the covers, he'll find other areas to address.
>
> Vote to run for three days. Lazy consensus (at least three +1's, no
> -1's).  Binding votes from Tapestry PMC members.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>

> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko

Re: [VOTE] Add Daniel Jue as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Marcus Schulte <et...@googlemail.com>.
Marcus Schulte: +1 (binding)

2008/1/29, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>:

> I try to pay attention to whose active in the community: on the wiki,
> in the mailing lists, on JIRA.  Daniel Jue's name is one that comes up
> frequently. I've chatted with him on the sideband, and he's interested
> in helping Tapestry with the creation of new components, new "Ajax
> Goodies", and improving the look and feel of Tapestry.  And I'm sure
> once he gets more under the covers, he'll find other areas to address.
>
> Vote to run for three days. Lazy consensus (at least three +1's, no
> -1's).  Binding votes from Tapestry PMC members.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>

> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship

Marcus Schulte
http://marcus-schulte.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Add Daniel Jue as Tapestry Committer

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Filip S. Adamsen: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Jesse Kuhnert: +1 (binding)

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I try to pay attention to whose active in the community: on the wiki,
>  in the mailing lists, on JIRA.  Daniel Jue's name is one that comes up
>  frequently. I've chatted with him on the sideband, and he's interested
>  in helping Tapestry with the creation of new components, new "Ajax
>  Goodies", and improving the look and feel of Tapestry.  And I'm sure
>  once he gets more under the covers, he'll find other areas to address.
>
>  Vote to run for three days. Lazy consensus (at least three +1's, no
>  -1's).  Binding votes from Tapestry PMC members.
>
>  Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>

>  --
>  Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
>  Creator Apache Tapestry and Apache HiveMind

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry / OGNL / Dojo team member/developer