Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2013/10/08 11:28:20 UTC

[jci] New release?

Hi all,

I'd like to push out a new release of [jci]. Despite the remaining
issues it's still an improvement compared to the previous release.

Any objection?

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [jci] New release?

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <be...@gmail.com>.

Send from my mobile device

> Am 08.10.2013 um 20:34 schrieb sebb <se...@gmail.com>:
>
>> On 8 October 2013 18:19, Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Le 08/10/2013 18:29, Benedikt Ritter a écrit :
>>
>>> there was this issue with the failing test related to the eclipse compiler.
>>> Can you comment on this? Is it fix? If it's broken, should we document it?
>>
>> As I understand it already exists in JCI 1.0, so nothing new on this side.
>
> See JCI-59
>
> The problem is that the Eclipse API requires code to decide which
> names are package names; this is not trivial, especially given the
> convoluted compiler API.

Thank you.

Re: [jci] New release?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [jci] New release?

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.

Re: [jci] New release?

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Emmanuel,

there was this issue with the failing test related to the eclipse compiler.
Can you comment on this? Is it fix? If it's broken, should we document it?

Thanks!
Benedikt

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/