Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/02 05:22:57 UTC

[Blog] Code For Deleting Output Folder If Exist In Hadoop MapReduce Jobs

Hi

   This is the sample code for Deleting Output Folder(If Exist) In Hadoop
MapReduce Jobs for beginners that can be included along with our MapReduce
Code to work on with same output folder for debugging.

Please post your comments in blog page.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks
unmesha

--
*Thanks & Regards *

*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Center for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/

Re: [Blog] Code For Deleting Output Folder If Exist In Hadoop MapReduce Jobs

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Please see this link:
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/2014/04/code-for-deleting-existing-output.html

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.