Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by 이해동 <go...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/13 10:34:34 UTC

[GSoC] Lee Hae Dong

Hi my name is Lee Hae Dong
I submitted a GSoC proposal for Nemo today

My project topic is to implement an accurate simulator based on a
statistical estimation
It must be a exciting project for Nemo. It certainly increases the
reliability and utilization.

I hope we can contribute to Nemo together!

Re: [GSoC] Lee Hae Dong

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hae Dong,

Welcome to the Nemo community!