Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Colin <co...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/08 04:33:15 UTC

Any plan to support markov chain based recommender ?

I haven't find any MC-based open source recommender.
Does Mahout have any plan to provide some?

Thank you,
--
Colin Wang
Skype : colin.bin.wang

Re: Any plan to support markov chain based recommender ?

Posted by Colin <co...@gmail.com>.
@Dhruv, thank you for sharing this.
@Grant, one useful reference is:
http://www.ismll.uni-hildesheim.de/pub/pdfs/RendleFreudenthaler2010-FPMC.pdf
which I am trying to integrate that into a project.

--
English Name : Colin Wang
Skype : colin.bin.wang

Chinese Name: Bin Wang
QQ: 6807402

Re: Any plan to support markov chain based recommender ?

Posted by Dhruv Kumar <dk...@ecs.umass.edu>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.