Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Juan Gabriel Arias <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 17:38:47 UTC

Bypass form validation

Hi,
i have a form, that is submited by different AjaxSubmitLinks.

I want that only one (completely identified) of those links triggers a
validation.

I though two main solutions:
- Add validation only to specific components, not to the complete form. (i
think is the cleanest, but dunno if it si possible, because nature of forms
and HTML)
- Specify that, in some cases, validation should be ignored.

Any ideas? Igor? =P

Saludos!
Juan Arias

Re: Bypass form validation

Posted by Andrew Klochkov <a....@webalta-team.com>.
Andrew Klochkov wrote:
> Try using Button.setDefaultProcessing(false)

Sorry, I meant setDefaultFormProcessing

--
Andrew Klochkov

Re: Bypass form validation