Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Elizar Palad <el...@uno.net.ph> on 2004/11/15 11:57:06 UTC

subject tagging doesn't work.. :(

hi list, me again..
still doing my first installation of sa.

i just want to ask why is it that there is no modification being made
in a captured spam email?

In amavisd.conf
$spam_quarantined_to recieves the spam email
$spam_admin also recieved notifications

but there's no ****SPAM**** in the subject of the email

I have it set in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf and
/etc/amavisd.conf just to be sure.

in amavisd.conf
$sa_tag_level_deflt  = -999
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 5.0
$sa_spam_subject_tag = '***SPAM***'

in local.cf, i have this:
required_hits   2.5
rewrite_subject 1
rewrite_header  Subject "THIS IS SPAM!"
report_safe     1
use_terse_report        1
subject_tag     ****SPAM****
use_auto_whitelist 0

SA is ver 3.0.1

what am i missing here?
thanks guys..

Re: subject tagging doesn't work.. :(

Posted by Elizar Palad <el...@uno.net.ph>.
Hi, i've tried want to said but didn't work.. :(

from
@local_domains_acl = ( ".$mydomain" );
changed it to
#@local_domains_acl = ( "." );

restarted amavis-new and send a test spam,
still the same..

the sender recieves an mailer daemon notification, email gets
quarantined and notified. the intended recipient did not recieved
any spam email with a modified Subject..

what else do you think i should check?
thanks plenty sir