Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/03/19 08:58:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer Isaac Kamga

Hello Fineract Fans!

I'm proud to announce that Apache Fineract has a new committer.

Isaac Kamga is a founder and FOSS evangelist at the The Google
Developer Group Buea in Cameroon, and a technical community evangelist
for the Mifos Initiative.  Isaac has been helping us bring Fineract CN
into the Fineract project.

Congratulations Isaac!  Thank you for your contributions, and thank
you for accepting our invitation!

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz
PMC Member, Apache Fineract

P.S. Isaac, would you mind if I announce your committership on twitter
as well?  Your handle is ikamga right?

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer Isaac Kamga

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Hello Isaac

Congratulations

Regards

--
Mexina M Daniel
Lead Software Developer

Office: +255 22 261 8511 | Mobile: +255 712 110 791

Singo Africa Limited
Block G, Mbezi Beach B | 7Nakawale Road | P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es
salaam

singo.africa | amala.co.tz

Let's grow together

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer Isaac Kamga

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Isaac,

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
Hello Isaac,

Posted by Rahul Goel <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Isaac !

--
RAHUL GOEL
+91-9873124753

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer Isaac Kamga

Posted by ayuk etta <et...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Congrats Isaac!

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.