Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Goyal, Arpit" <ar...@sap.com> on 2016/10/27 02:35:21 UTC

Limit on the number of routes in camel context?

Is there a number limit of how many routes can be added as part of camel context?

As camel context takes in our server around 200ms to start, we want to keep it running and add routes to it. After processing just remove the routes, but as in parallel we might have I assume 10k plus request, I was wondering how many routes can be added.

Regards
Arpit.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Limit on the number of routes in camel context?

Posted by Tomohisa Igarashi <tm...@gmail.com>.
I guess it's just a matter of memory size you assign for JVM heap.