Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/06 20:14:25 UTC

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

I asked on the Dojo mailing list to see if someone was going to deploy a
current version (1.4.0) out to a public repo - but since 12/15/09 there
has not been any response.

Maybe if someone else asked too...

Jay

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Upgraded to 1.4.2 in 22 and trunk with this JIRA:

--
Shawn

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: [Discussion] How about upgrade Dojo version to 1.4.0 for Geronimo 3.0?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.