Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/11 08:57:32 UTC

Re: Reminder: OFBiz Community Day – 21st March 2015

Hi Everyone

I'm sending out another reminder for the OFBiz Community Day event that is
planned for Saturday 21st March. Details about the what a Community Day is
and how you can participate can be found on the wiki at the following link.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Community+Days
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Community+Days>

Please add this date to your diary and begin thinking about what type of
contribution you could make to the project.
In preparation we have setup a few tools to help:

*JIRA Sprint*
A Jira Sprint called 'Community Day 1 - 2015' has been created. (See link
below)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=64&view=planning>

If you work on a Jira issue please make sure that it is added to this sprint
as it allows us to collect some statistics about the number of issues worked
on and their status.

*NOTE:* We would like any work done to be linked to a Jira Issue so if one
doesn't exist for the work you'd like to do then please create one.

*Skype Group Chat*
A Skype Group chat (Thanks Pierre!) has been setup to be active on the
Community Day so that  people can join in, discuss topics or ask questions
about what they are working on.  See below for details of the link

http://skype:?chat&blob=EwE9fNokF_yyVyxNR_d0zO-5qu3ml-b9RJ15GOLQFVunJyNrxHxtuZykUTwZVKpR2-U9iBtsg
<http://skype:?chat&blob=EwE9fNokF_yyVyxNR_d0zO-5qu3ml-b9RJ15GOLQFVunJyNrxHxtuZykUTwZVKpR2-U9iBtsg>

NOTE: You will need a Skype address to access the group chat.

*Post Community Day Survey*
We'll also be sending out a link to a short survey to gather feedback about
the Community Day and how any future events could be improved.

This event will a great opportunity to see how our community can collaborate
globally to improve OFBiz and remember that all contributions are welcome –
no matter how small!

Thanks
Sharan

Sharan-F wrote

*
*

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update Sharan !!!!

--
Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development