Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/11/03 18:14:35 UTC

Announcing CouchDB Day 2015 - February 7th in Hamburg

Dear CouchDB folks,

we are excited to announce the date and location for the CouchDB Day 2015.

CouchDB Day Hamburg
February, 7th
at SinnerSchrader Hamburg

The tickets are available up from Wednesday, November 5th at

https://ti.to/andywenk/couchdbday-hamburg-2015/

We have a capacity of 100 attendees. So if you would like to attend, please
grab your free ticket as soon as possible.

All needed information can be found at http://day.couchdb.org. We are
currently in the process of creating a schedule for the day. The day will
start at 09:00 and will end aprox. at 19:00. We will announce a place where
we hang out afterwards.

We will have three short talks and there will be different groups with
different topics where you can work with all the CouchDB folks around. Stay
tuned for more info.

We would like to take the opportunity and thank our awesome sponsors for
making this event possible. You totally rock! In no particular order, the
sponsors are:

sum.cumo - http://www.sumcumo.com
SinnerSchrader - http://www.sinnerschrader.com
Ubilabs - http://www.ubilabs.net/

Thank you very much!

We are still looking for sponsors. Feel free to spread the word about this.
You or interested people are welcome to get in touch with Robert Kowalski <
rok@kowalski.gd>.

Well, that's it for now. We are looking forward to meet you in Hamburg. We
will keep you posted with further updates.

Cheers

Andy & Robert

P.S: We could not resist crossposting ;-)
--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: Announcing CouchDB Day 2015 - February 7th in Hamburg

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Andy, could you draft a blog post for the blog?

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater