Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen Schaub <ss...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/23 02:55:02 UTC

Make the tomcat wiki more prominent?

The Tomcat wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat has some helpful
info. But I had to dig to find it. I would like to see it given a more
prominent place on the Tomcat front page -- perhaps a link under the
"Get Involved" section, along with the current links to SVN
Repositories and Mailing Lists.

I would send a note to the webmaster of the Tomcat site, but couldn't
find a reference to one. The 'Contact us' link simply mentions the
mailing lists. So, here's my $.02. If this is the wrong place to post
it, I would appreciate someone pointing me to the right place.

--
Stephen Schaub

Re: Make the tomcat wiki more prominent?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Stephen Schaub wrote:
> The Tomcat wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat has some helpful
> info. But I had to dig to find it. I would like to see it given a more
> prominent place on the Tomcat front page -- perhaps a link under the
> "Get Involved" section, along with the current links to SVN
> Repositories and Mailing Lists.

Good idea.

> I would send a note to the webmaster of the Tomcat site, but couldn't
> find a reference to one. The 'Contact us' link simply mentions the
> mailing lists. So, here's my $.02. If this is the wrong place to post
> it, I would appreciate someone pointing me to the right place.

This is the place. The update is done and should be live in the next
hour or so.

Thanks,

Mark