Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by "J.V." <jv...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/27 10:36:27 UTC

request to join project - you people need some professional help

I would like to become a commiter on the Apache Archiva project (code &
documentation) and make it really simple and easy to install.

My first task would be to change the code such that installation
instructions for those wishing to run Archiva under Tomcat, would be:
     1.  copy archiva.war into $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps and goto:
http://localhost:8080/archiva
     2.  enjoy

I have a dream and believe this is possible.

J.V.