Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 15:39:00 UTC

firefoxos memory leak on exec.js?

I worked with Jesse on Windows8 with exec.js because it was causing a
memory leak.

Can someone with a firefoxos phone double check that the problem is present
also on that platform.

I don't have a phone I can't check one, I'm trying to figure out how to
build cordova and run in simulator.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-js/blob/master/lib/firefoxos/exec.js#L32

PS: I was thinking on ordering the FirefoxOS ZTE Open Phone $80
http://r.ebay.com/5cIdde
Any advice on getting a different one for cordova dev/test? Or this one
good enough

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>