Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/21 11:07:22 UTC

Ignite.Net exception on Ignition.Start

Hi All,

I am getting this error when Ignition.Start method is called. Exception
message says - JNI_CreateJavaVM failed: VersionError.

I don't have any log file for this or pleas kelet me know where to get log
file.
Please help me on this issue.

Regards,
Sudhir

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir Patil,

Re: Ignite.Net exception on Ignition.Start

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
Update : Even with below environment variable  values still same error is
received.

I did checked on java_home environment variable and it is set properly to
c:/program files/java/jdk1.7.xxX/bin/server
Also path variable do have value for java viz. C:/program
files/java//jdk1.7.xxx/bin
C:/program files/java//jdk1.7.xxx/jre/bin/server

Regards,
Sudhir

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
Pavel, Thanks again.
I will look into NLog integrations.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
Pavel, Thanks for insights.

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
All,

Installation of JDK 1.8 solved all issues. Thanks Pavel.

Regards,
Sudhir

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
Pavel, Thanks. :)

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Evgeniy Rudenko <e....@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Evgeniy

Re: Ignite.Net exception on Ignition.Start

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evgeniy Rudenko <e....@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Evgeniy

Re: Ignite.Net exception on Ignition.Start

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alexandr.
Yes I check about those &sent a reply here. This is stage as with same
setup values ignite is working fine on one machine and on another machine
even with same values it is giving said error.

Posted by Alexandr Shapkin <le...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Sudhir Patil <pa...@gmail.com>.

--