Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Bono, Chris" <ch...@zilliant.com> on 2001/11/06 16:59:14 UTC

generic collection and map serializers

I have written a generic collection and map serializer. The MapSerializer is
an adaptation from the org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.MapSerializer in the
2.1 release. The only drawback is that the actual implementation of the
collection coming across is embedded in the serialization as a <javaImpl>
element. So to have an interoperable client (C++) the client would have to
key on that to deserialize the structure into an appropriate C++ structure,
for instance.

I realize that Axis is where its at and they already have Collection
serializers. However, if this would be helpful in the last Apache Soap
release, how do I submit it?

THanks,

Chris Bono
bonoc@zilliant.com
512.531.8518
http://www.zilliant.com

Re: generic collection and map serializers

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
See http://xml.apache.org/source.html

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.