Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by JavaTraveler <me...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/26 08:41:37 UTC

Use a property file to change the choose one option

Hello everyone, I have another question.

Where do you put the properties file to change the label of the null option
for a dropdownchoice ?
Next to your java class ? Can you put in the same arboresence in resources,
like for the css files ?

And what do you write in it ?
.null ? .nullvalid ?

My dropdown has it's "setNullValid" to false.

I found multiple solutions on the internet, but none have worked yet.

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Re: Use a property file to change the choose one option

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/8.x/single.html#_localization_of_component_s_choices

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 3:41 PM JavaTraveler <me...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone, I have another question.
>
> Where do you put the properties file to change the label of the null option
> for a dropdownchoice ?
> Next to your java class ? Can you put in the same arboresence in resources,
> like for the css files ?
>
> And what do you write in it ?
> .null ? .nullvalid ?
>

> My dropdown has it's "setNullValid" to false.
>
> I found multiple solutions on the internet, but none have worked yet.
>
> --
> Sent from:
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

WBR