Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Khamis Abuelkomboz <kh...@web.de> on 2006/01/22 11:26:01 UTC

Creating web service using Axis-C

Hi All

We have a C++/Visual Basic application and want to provide a web service
for our application.
I'm absolutely new to Axis and I have some basic questions regarding
Axis-Java and Axis-C

- Do you recommend  Axic-C to implement the web service?
- What is your experience with Axis-c regarding stability, speed and
reliability?
- Since we have a C++/COM application, is it possible to still use
Axis-java instead, how would you build the environment for such a scenario?
- Is it possible to have an axis web service server without tomcat?

thanks
Khamis

--
Try Code-Navigator on http://www.codenav.com
a source code navigating, analysis and developing tool.