Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/01 15:39:41 UTC

Re: Compiling issue with ActiveMQ-CPP on armv7l

On 06/26/2013 03:23 PM, kururuKT wrote:
> After I take a second look, it shown that the compiler is compiling things in
> the "examples" directory.
>
> I wonder if I can simply remove the entire "example" folder from the build?
> libactivemq.so doesn't need the examples to run right?
>
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/jacky/apache/Apache_apr/activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0/src/main'
> Making all in src/examples
> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/jacky/apache/Apache_apr/activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0/src/examples'

Of course you can remove the examples from the compilation.

I'd recommend you use the v3.7.x branch in svn as there are compilation
fixes.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

www.camelone.org : The open source integration conference:

Re: Compiling issue with ActiveMQ-CPP on armv7l

Posted by kururuKT <kt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all, cross-compile completed without those examples

After calling make install, the compiler will install the new library then
crash during the example section.

Compile my program with the new libraries, things works out fine, with no
apr-util dependency. Happy.

Next I'll work on openssl etc.

Cross-compiled:
apr
$ ./configure --prefix=/usr/arm-linux-gnueabi/apr --host=arm-linux-gnueabi
ac_cv_file__dev_zero=no ac_cv_func_setpgrp_void=no
apr_cv_tcp_nodelay_with_cork=no cross_compiling=yes
apr_cv_process_shared_works=no ac_cv_sizeof_struct_iovec=1

activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0
./configure --prefix=/usr/arm-linux-gnueabi/activemq
--host=arm-linux-gnueabi -with-apr=/usr/arm-linux-gnueabi/apr -disable-ssl