Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Karthik Nanjangude <ka...@xius-bcgi.com> on 2010/04/27 09:19:18 UTC

same application same 'abcd.war', But on another port

Hi

Spec Jdk1.5
O/s Linux
Axis2 1.5 [ dev mode ]

My existing 'abcd.war' web application running on port 8080 on TOMCAT 6.0.20 , mapped to  Apache Http 2.0  server.

Question  :  Can I expose WSDL's  using AXIS2 merged with the same application same 'abcd.war', But  on another port ( say 8081 on same Web server )?

with regards

N.S.Karthik

Re: same application same 'abcd.war', But on another port

Posted by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@etf.bg.ac.rs>.
Hi Karthnik,

Karthik Nanjangude wrote:
> My existing ‘abcd.war’ web application running on port 8080 on TOMCAT
> 6.0.20 , mapped to  Apache Http 2.0  server.
>
> Question  :  Can I expose WSDL’s  using AXIS2 merged with the same
> application same ‘abcd.war’, But  on another port ( say 8081 on same Web
> server )?

You may run two Tomcats, on ports 8080 and 8081. Or, you may configure
one Tomcat to have to connectors on that ports.

Regards,
Ognjen