Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ChicagoBob123 <bo...@bobfx.com> on 2010/09/02 16:50:00 UTC

Can ActiveMQ be recived over port 80 ?

So with the right IP and restrictions you can gain access to the queue's over
the internet. The only reason I ask about port 80 is it usually has no
firewall restrictions for outside companies.

Re: Can ActiveMQ be recived over port 80 ?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Bob,

you can freely use port 80, or even if you want to use http protocol
(because of proxying),you can use http/https transports

http://activemq.apache.org/http-and-https-transports-reference.html

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net