Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@ibaazar.com> on 2007/09/18 18:35:36 UTC

product not found for product id

Hello,

I think there is a  small bug when  we get login  after visiting  the
product detail screen i.e I should see the same product detail after login
but this is not happening instead I see a message "product not found for
product id". This problem doesn't come when you add the product to a cart
from product detail screen and then get login. can anybody please help me
regarding this. if this is a bug please tell me which class actually handle
this.

I have attached the screen short.

Regards,
Abhishake

Re: product not found for product id

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhishake,

It is better to create a bug in Jira and attach the screenshot. Your
attachment did not pass through the mailing list software.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use user ML instead http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists