Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/12/02 20:56:38 UTC

Add .htaccess redirect for CXF schemas....

This is probably long overdue....

I added an .htaccess file to the root of the website which will redirect the
CXF schema namespaces to the appropriate schema files on the live site.

For example, if you point your browser at:

http://cxf.apache.org/core

(the namespace for the cxf core objects like cxf:bus) it will automatically
redirect you to:

http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd

and likewise for the other namespaces.

Anyway, that should help folks find the right schemas and maybe help with XML
editors and such.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Add .htaccess redirect for CXF schemas....

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 02/12/11 19:56, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> This is probably long overdue....
>
> I added an .htaccess file to the root of the website which will redirect the
> CXF schema namespaces to the appropriate schema files on the live site.
>
> For example, if you point your browser at:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/core
>
> (the namespace for the cxf core objects like cxf:bus) it will automatically
> redirect you to:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
>
> and likewise for the other namespaces.
>
> Anyway, that should help folks find the right schemas and maybe help with XML
> editors and such.

Very very nice,

Cheers, Sergey