Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by wa...@xavor.com on 2001/10/31 13:28:56 UTC

infinite loop with break-after

Hi all
I'm using FOP .15. In xsl:for-each loop I am checking for the number of
records and if they exceds the limit of the records on pne page, I display
Cont. Next page and in the block where I am displaying this message, I am
using break-after="page" to go to the next page. FOP goes into an infinite
loop. But if I remove break-after from the block and just print the Cont.
be the problem?

thanx
wali

Re: infinite loop with break-after

Posted by Corinna Hischke <co...@infix.de>.
Hi Wali,

did you try a more recent version of fop, say 0.20.1 or 0.20.2?

- Corinna