Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2011/05/04 00:59:00 UTC

Javascript unit tests

I just added some Jasmine unit tests and the Jasmine maven plugin to
execute them headlessly (via HTMLUnit).  I have heard good things about
this framework and having built a couple of tests, I find it very easy to
use.

The plugin produces jUnit style reports in the target/jasmine/ directory.
Can someone with administrator rights to the Jenkins build add that path
to the jUnit report plugin configuration so that they will show up on the
CI server?

-Matt

Re: Javascript unit tests

Posted by Marlon Pierce <mp...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Re: Javascript unit tests

Posted by Marlon Pierce <mp...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Re: Javascript unit tests

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 05/16/2011 07:05 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> Can you grant me permissions to configure the build?  I have a lot of
> Hudson/Jenkins configuration experience...
No, I can't.

Formally this is something you should request yourself from your PMC Chair
(Incubator in this case), see also: http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson

But for this case, I happened to ask Upayavira, who already got it "done" for you :)
Thanks Upayavira!

This means you should have received an email with your new Hudson account
credentials!

Rock it :)

Ate

Re: Javascript unit tests