Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by RajaManickam <ra...@portaltech.co.uk> on 2008/09/30 12:16:58 UTC

MyFaces - Avoid submitting a form twice

Hi,
I am trying to implement a functionality where the users should be
prevented from submitting the form twice. I tried using javascript which
disables the button on user click. But the issue is the action itsels is
not getting called when the button is disabled.

Can someone suggest me a solution for this issue?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Raja

Re: MyFaces - Avoid submitting a form twice

Posted by RajaManickam <ra...@portaltech.co.uk>.
Thanks Mert.

Regards,
Raja