Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Arno Illmann <il...@onlinemedia.de> on 2001/01/19 13:28:17 UTC

XSD

Dear Cocooners,

In my sleepless nights when testing and trying with cocoon 1x (i believe in
it) i had a vision in triple stereo about docs like esql.xsd.

I dreamed to assist generating something similar for the context.xsl,
cookie.xsl, global.xsl, request.xsl, response.xsl, session.xsl, util.xsl in
\src\org\apache\cocoon\processor\xsp\library\java, but my skills are at that
moment not that. I need a little bit of doc about it. Perhaps something like
esql.xsd.

Could someone help?

Best Regards
Arno Illmann

"The ultimate reference to my knotted brain is of course the source code,
which is an XSLT logicsheet."

Arno Illmann
PM Web Application Development & Screendesign
Online Media Riedlbauer GmbH
Bischofstraße 89
47809 Krefeld
Telefon: 0049/2151/554217

Re: XSD

Posted by Steffen Stundzig <st...@smb-tec.com>.
Hi Arno,

/**
 * @author: Arno Illmann <il...@onlinemedia.de>
 * @date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:28:17 +0100
 */
> Dear Cocooners,
>
> I dreamed to assist generating something similar for the context.xsl,
> cookie.xsl, global.xsl, request.xsl, response.xsl, session.xsl, util.xsl in
> \src\org\apache\cocoon\processor\xsp\library\java, but my skills are at that
> moment not that. I need a little bit of doc about it. Perhaps something like
> esql.xsd.

This is an XMLSchema definition file. Have a look at

        http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/

There is a _little_ bit of doc about that. :-)

Regards
	Steffen...

Steffen Stundzig                            mailto:steffen@smb-tec.com