Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 15:03:18 UTC

Re: Kylin视频问题

Echo to Yang, I can't believe this is be done by Google translation, well
matched the original information.

@Wei,  the video on CSDN is full as checked with them. please try again. We
also will upload to other online video service sites.

Please let me know if you still facing any issue of it.

Best Regards!

Luke Han