Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Thompson, Jill" <ji...@qwest.com> on 2004/11/15 23:57:43 UTC

velocity training

I am a producer for qwest.com and we are currently using velocity in
some areas of our site and are looking for some on-site velocity
training.  Could you point me in the right direction as I cant find any
sort of training class etc?

thanks

Jill Thompson
Producer
Online Customer Experience
Qwest Communications
720-291-8242
jill.thompson@qwest.com

Re: velocity training

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jill,

> I am a producer for qwest.com and we are currently using velocity in
> some areas of our site and are looking for some on-site velocity
> training.  Could you point me in the right direction as I cant find any
> sort of training class etc?
It's not a training class, but the user guide provides pretty good
documentation.  :)
  http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/user-guide.html

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai