Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by 이산하 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 05:00:55 UTC

Introducing New CMSLab Members

Hi REEF developers,

There are new members in our lab(CMSLab,
Seoul National University, Advisor: Byung-Gon Chun).
I'm happy to introduce them to you.

- Undergraduate Intern: Hojin Park, Kyungtae Kim

They will introduce themselves soon in this thread, and work on the issues
in REEF JIRA.
Please welcome them :)

Thanks,
Sanha

Re: Introducing New CMSLab Members

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
Welcome to the team, Hojin and Kyungtae! -- Markus

Posted by Ho Jin Park <ho...@gmail.com>.
Hi, my name is Hojin Park.

Posted by KTK <ky...@gmail.com>.
Hello.

My name is Kyungtae Kim, and I'm a senior at Seoul National University, majoring in computer science.
I’ve joined Professor BG Chun's lab since this January as an intern.
I am currently working in the stream processing system team.
My main interests are big data and distributed systems.
I am very excited to join a big open-source project like REEF, and I look forward to contributing.

My JIRA username is kyungissac.

All my best,
Kyungtae

Posted by Sergiy Matusevych <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hojin and Kyungtae,

Welcome to the team!! I'll be happy to see your pull requests soon - and
please do not hesitate to ping me or other team members on the list if you
have any questions.

Cheers,
Sergiy.