Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Nithesh Kb <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/20 17:02:30 UTC

Storm UI doubts

Hi Storm experts,
please help me with understanding below mentioned doubt.
I have created a sample twitter processing program in Storm and it is been
deployed in a two node cluster. But the question is i don't understand why
the blot executed is more than the spout emitted number.

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards,
Nithesh

Re: Storm UI doubts