Posted to user@ant.apache.org by vikram shevde <vs...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/17 21:56:24 UTC

SQL Task: errors loading oracle Packages that contain stored procedures.

All,

I tried my best and searched this list for a solution to my problem before
posting it, and did find a few suggestions, but am still stuck..so please
bear with me.

Problem: I have a SQL file that loads our entire schema's oracle stored
procedure bodies and signatures( spc and bdy) by loading the individual
packages using the @<file-path-and-name> format. I want to use the SQL task
to load and compile these from version control during a build. I am using
the following ANT SQL task (am using Ant 1.6.5):

<sql rdbms="oracle"
userid="dev"
password="password"
classpath="D:\bea\weblogic81\server\ext\jdbc\oracle\920\ojdbc14_g.jar"
driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@phoenix:1521:dev"
delimiter="/"
delimitertype="row"
keepformat="yes">
<transaction src="D:\cruisecontrol\projects\srcDB\testDB.sql"/>
</sql>

Also, here are the contents of the testlDB.sql:

-- Export file for user DEV--
-- Created on 1/30/2006, 2:56:24 PM --

@ggov_applications.spc
@ggov_applications.bdy
/

Each of the above two files(ggov_applications.spc and ggov_applications.bdy)
is a package signature and body respectively, containing many stored
procedures, ending with a /.

When i run this task, i get the following error:

D:\cruisecontrol\projects\grantsonline\build.xml:302: java.sql.SQLException:
ORA
-00900: invalid SQL statement

        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.execute(SQLExec.java:398)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)

Thanks for any help in advance!

Vik.