Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/19 12:50:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] What is the best way to add properties tag in x_base_cube xml files

Hi All,
Adding the schema restrictions had 2 primary impacts on few of the existing
test cases:

- Sequence of tags defined in xs:sequence
- Properties tag in x_base_cube

This question is regarding the second point where properties being an
attribute of superclass x_cube blows up while unmarshalling.

What is the best way to specify the properties tag in x_base_cube xmls.
Should properties me marked transient?

Re: [DISCUSS] What is the best way to add properties tag in x_base_cube xml files

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response Amareshwari,
I was overkilling the issue and have resolved it by basic tag sequence
reordering in existing cube definition xmls (for testcases).

The issue was solved by reordering the tags such that all the tags of
superclass x_cube precede the tags of subclass x_base_cube.

Best Regards

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.