Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2015/08/12 01:41:08 UTC

[Low Priority] Resource method names

I like these names. :)

public long findCorrectResourceLimitForAccount(Account account,
ResourceType type);

public long findCorrectResourceLimitForAccount(long accountId, Long limit,
ResourceType type);

public long findCorrectResourceLimitForDomain(Domain domain, ResourceType
type);
What if I was looking for an incorrect resource limit, though? I don't see
such methods. ;)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

RE: [Low Priority] Resource method names

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.
Please send out a PR with the fix.

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
:)