Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Pradip Sawatkar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/11 04:55:32 UTC

Guacamole guacadmin password reset

Hi All,

Unfortunately, i forgot password of guacadmin user, is there any way i can
reset it? I have reset default password, but forgot it to note down.

If any one of you know the method of resetting password, please share.

--Pradip

Re: Guacamole guacadmin password reset

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 12:55 AM Pradip Sawatkar <
sawatkarpradip111@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Unfortunately, i forgot password of guacadmin user, is there any way i can
> reset it? I have reset default password, but forgot it to note down.
>
> If any one of you know the method of resetting password, please share.

You can grab the SQL file for adding the guacadmin user to the database and
either change the username in the file to add a new user to the database,
or grab the value and update the database entry with that value, which is
"guacadmin".

-Nick