Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com> on 2007/07/31 14:31:44 UTC

Update the status.xml file (was: Re: svn commit: r561280 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: src/java/org/apache/fop/render/afp/AFPRenderer.java status.xml)

Taking advantage of this to drop a note to developers (including
myself...).

> Author: jeremias
> Modified:
>     xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/status.xml

Please try and think of updating this file whenever you commit a notable
modification, that’s very important for tracking changes and seeing
improvements over FOP’s releases.
I’ll do a pass over my own commits of the last months. I’d be grateful
if other developers could do the same before releasing.

And thanks Jeremias for the reminder ;-)
Vincent