Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Haile Mitch-FJH051 <Mi...@email.mot.com> on 2000/05/31 22:09:31 UTC

Reloading Servlets?

Greetings,

I have a few Tomcat test servers connected to IIS, and I'm curious as to how
to get servlets to reload without restarting Tomcat.  I have found a
"reloadable" attribute on the <Context> tag in the server.xml configuration
file, and I have this set to true...JSP files are recompiled when I change
them, but servlets are not reloading as expected.  I didn't see any
information about this in the HOWTO/docs in CVS...?

Thanks.

---
Mitch Haile -- 561-739-3524
1-877-383-4305 or 8773834305@skytel.com
Smart and Connected Products, Personal Networking Group
Motorola Inc., 1500 Gateway Blvd MS108, Boynton Beach, FL, 33426

Re: Reloading Servlets?

Posted by "John G. Maher" <jm...@nctimes.net>.
I'm also interested in this.  If you get an answer, please forward me a
copy.

Thanks
John Maher
SVI Retail