Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "raviraj.mishra@sumasoft.net" <ra...@sumasoft.net> on 2017/11/27 08:31:42 UTC

Wildcard in Struts 2.5

Hi

I have updated the struts version from 2.3 to 2.5
and it seems that the wildcard is not working

Please have a look at the way it is declared.

<action name="logon.*" method="{1}" class="logonAction">
			<result name="input" type="redirect">
				<param name="location">${nextAction}</param>
			</result>
----

Wanted to know if there is anything new/changed in terms of wildcard in Struts 2.5

Thanks

Re: Wildcard in Struts 2.5

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
<ra...@sumasoft.net>:
> Hi
>
> I have updated the struts version from 2.3 to 2.5
> and it seems that the wildcard is not working
>
> Please have a look at the way it is declared.
>
> <action name="logon.*" method="{1}" class="logonAction">
>                         <result name="input" type="redirect">
>                                 <param name="location">${nextAction}</param>
>                         </result>
> ----
>
> Wanted to know if there is anything new/changed in terms of wildcard in Struts 2.5

Yes, it is probably due to Strict Method Invocation
http://struts.apache.org/core-developers/action-configuration.html#strict-method-invocation

Regards
--
Ɓukasz