Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Greg Lucas <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/20 19:10:02 UTC

ODE 1.x: bin not included in distro?

When I build the 1.x branch using 'buildr package', the resulting:

./distro/target/apache-ode-war-1.3.2-SNAPSHOT.zip
./distro/target/apache-ode-jbi-1.3.2-SNAPSHOT.zip

archives do not contain the bin directory that is referenced in the
examples ant
scripts.

Perhaps I'm not using the right build targets?

--
Greg Lucas

Re: ODE 1.x: bin not included in distro?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Fixed.  I goofed last time I fixed the inclusion of .sql files in the
distro.   Added a test case this time around.

thanks for reporting,
alex