Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Pawel Hubczak <P....@ost-poland.com.pl> on 2000/07/31 10:37:06 UTC

DTD in database

My DTDs are kept in a database.  Does Xerces itself provide any
functionality to handle such a situation?

Re: DTD in database

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
Look at the MemParse example.

--------------------------
Dean Roddey
The CIDLib C++ Frameworks
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com
http://www.charmedquark.com

"You young, and you gotcha health. Whatchoo wanna job fer?"

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
There's nothing specific for DTDs in databases.  Look
into using an Entity Resolver, which could arrange to
return a stream containing the DTD from the data base.

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com