Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 22:54:52 UTC

Moving DAS samples that demonstrate SCA integration

As discussed on the following thread, the DAS samples that explore DAS as an
SCA integration were generating a circular reference

   http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg10662.html

If people are ok, I'd like to go ahead and move these projects to the
/java/sampleapps :

Today
      - das/samples/das.service
      - das/samples/das.service.client

Proposed change

      - sampleApps/das.pojo.service/service
      - sampleApps/das.pojo.service/webclient

Toughts ? If people are ok I'll go ahead and commit these changes...

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Moving DAS samples that demonstrate SCA integration

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Done at revision : 483195