Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Doyle <pe...@teomedia.com> on 2001/01/30 17:35:14 UTC

Struts installation notes - example's setLocale on JRun

Hi,
 I was writing up the Installation notes for the example and documentation
web applications for JRun when I came across the same problem. (I haven't
installed the example app since 0.5)

allaire.jrun.scripting.DefaultCFE:
Errors reported by
compiler:D:/smartserver/peter/serving_eng/Struts-Example/WEB-INF/jsp/jrun__i
ndex2ejspa.java:44:1:44:27: Error: No match was found for method
"setLocale(java.lang.String)".

The deployment is grand, its this setLocale method that stops the example.
I'll check out Allaire and the JRun postings for updates and include any
findings.

I'm not on struts-dev so I will check there for updates.

Peter

PS
what's with this funny background?