Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Oliver Strässer <ol...@getunik.com> on 2009/12/15 16:18:29 UTC

AW: [Users] stupid question @ mir

so it's necessary to create a graphnode to send mail with mime types - this is stupid (my opinion) - because so i need to create an graphnode and an renderer for that ?

is there a reason why you don't provide:

sendEmail(InternetAddress from, InternetAddress to,
 InternetAddress[] cc, InternetAddress[] bcc, String subject,
 String message , List<MediaType> acceptableMediaTypes )

additional?

--getunik ag-------------------------------------------
  oliver straesser              oliver.straesser@getunik.com
  hardturmstrasse 101    fon: +41 (0)44 388 55 88
  ch-8005 zuerich              fax: +41 (0)44 388 55 89

  --aktuelles getunik projekt-------------------------
  Engagieren Sie sich für den Klimaschutz! http://youturn.greenpeace.ch

 --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
   Gold & Silber für Connect2Earth / Bronze für WWF UK

get into conversation - http://www.getunik.com

Bitte drucken Sie dieses E-Mail nur bei Bedarf aus. Die Umwelt dankt es Ihnen.

Posted by mir <ma...@trialox.org>.
I see that a method like you described would be useful. The reason why
we don't provide it, is that we didn't need it so far.
Feel free to open an issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira).
Unfortunately we don't have time to add this feature in the near future.
I suggest you could do is solve it yourself and attach a patch to the
issue.

Cheers,
Manuel

Posted by Oliver Strässer <ol...@getunik.com>.
If the String is html , the mimetype i want to send is html..

when i try to send the string, the string isn't save in the graph or somewhere else.

i think ist very usefull to send very easy  a string an define by self wich mimtype will be used.

i'm fine with you - if you mean that the interface bellow isn't very useful, but the following is useful:

sendEmail(InternetAddress from, InternetAddress to, InternetAddress[] cc, InternetAddress[] bcc, String subject, String message , String mimeType)

I must say I don't know about this method, I assume it generates a
multipart message with the parts dending on the available renderlets
ans the acceptable media-types. But If a String is passed rather than
a GraphNode what would the acceptable media-types be used for?

reto