Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr> on 2004/07/06 09:42:07 UTC

session framework

Hi,

I'm looking for examples about the session framework.
I've already the doc in cocoon.apache.org and I saw the example.

Moreover, I have some question :

I'd like to get some information in the session context. But I have
several sitemap.
Is the context accessible in the entire application ?

I don't have a logout page in my application, so is the context ending
automatically after x seconds ?

thanks

--
Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires

Re: session framework

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
Thanks all. I have all the information I needed.

Re: session framework

Posted by "John L. Webber" <Jo...@jentro.com>.

Re: session framework

Posted by Adam Walsh <aw...@contal.net.au>.

Re: session framework

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
lionel crine dijo:

Re: session framework

Posted by lionel crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.

Re: session framework

Posted by Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>.

Re: session framework

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Lionel Crine dijo:
> Another question :
>
> The session context object is single per client ?
>
> I ask this question because people can open two browsers with the same
> profile. And so, I need two session context objects. Is it true ?

I already did the test. If you open 2 browser windows on the same computer
they share the same session.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: session framework